- All jewellery products of the jewellery studio are hallmarked with the quality certificates and/or hallmarks of the Lithuanian Assay Chamber.
- All Mjjuvelyrika jewellery manufactured or sold in Lithuania is marked with the quality labels required in Lithuania: responsibility mark, threshold, gemstone certificate.
- Mjjuvelyrika gives you the opportunity to repair or refurbish your purchases at a fixed repair fee.
- Mjjuvelyrika Jewellery Studio offers a 2 year warranty on its products (we will repair if the product has a manufacturing defect, but if you have damaged the jewellery mechanically or with chemicals, the warranty does not apply).
- Rings with diamond bands - 1 year guarantee.
- One-time free ring size change guarantee.
- Mjjuvelyrika.lt jewellery studio reserves the right to carry out an expert examination of the quality of the item using independent experts and to assess the origin of the damage.
- A large part of the Mjjuvelyrika Jewellery Studio's jewellery items in the online shop are finished (e.g. surface texture, inlay of selected stones, sizing) or made only after the order has been placed, and the manufacturer reserves the right to give preference to the best execution of the design of the item rather than the stated weight. For classic pieces, the final weight may vary from the stated weight by up to 10-15%.
- If you have purchased an item at Mjjuvelyrika that is not of the correct quality, you can exchange or return the item within 14 days. The cost of return shipping is paid by Mjjuvelyrika.lt
- Under EU e-commerce rules, goods that have been customised or customised (resized, engraved, etc.) will not be exchanged or returned, unless they are not of satisfactory quality.
- In accordance with point 10.1.7.12 of the "Rules of Retail Trade" approved by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania on 22 July 2014 by Resolution No.738, pearls, precious stones, precious metals and articles thereof, except for artificial costume jewellery, shall be non-returnable goods, unless the seller agrees to accept or replace the goods. (Valid for the arrival at the physical store of MJ Juvelyrika and for the ordering of the goods).
Pursuant to Article 6.22810 of the Civil Code, the consumer shall have the right to withdraw from a distance contract or a contract concluded away from business premises within fourteen days without giving any reason and without incurring any costs other than those provided for in Article 6.22811 of the said Code, with the exception of the exceptions provided for in paragraph 2 of this Article. (2) The consumer's right to withdraw from a distance contract and an off-premises contract shall not apply:
- (1) service contracts where the services have been fully provided to the consumer and where the consumer is obliged to pay the price, provided that, before the services are provided, the consumer has given his express consent and acknowledgement that he will not have the right to withdraw from the contract once the entrepreneur has fully performed the contract;
(3) contracts for goods made to the consumer's specific instructions, i.e. goods which are not pre-manufactured and which are made according to the consumer's personal choice or instruction, whether or not the goods have been put into production, or for goods which are expressly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
- Mjjuvelyrika reserves the right to inspect the goods returned by consumers which have been purchased at Mjjuvelyrika at the Lithuanian Assay Office to ensure that the goods are returned in the same condition as they were sent. This applies in particular to the purchase of goods with diamonds. Only after the results of the analysis have been received will MJjuvelyrika.lt refund your money. This may take up to 14 days.
- Mjjuvelyrika reserves the right not to accept the return of the goods and not to refund the money if the packaging and/or labels of a quality product are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, or if the product is not in its original packaging. The consumer is then allowed to take the product back.
- The cost of returning faulty goods purchased at Mjjuvelyrika shall be borne by Mjjuvelyrika.
- If the customer does not receive the goods and the shipping company returns them because of a wrong address, the additional shipping costs will be borne by the customer. The price of the product will be recalculated as soon as it is returned to Mjjuvelyrika.lt jewellery studio. The customer will be contacted and informed immediately.
- The pictures and text in the articles may differ slightly from the actual image. If the item received corresponds to the price paid and the changes are minor, MJ Jewellery is not responsible for these possible errors in the images and text.
DISPUTES AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The consumer has the right to use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures to resolve disputes between the trader and the consumer (CC 6.2287
page 16). The Buyer who considers that his rights have been infringed must contact the Seller in writing no later than three months from the date of the infringement and
state your demands. The trader must examine the request free of charge and provide a detailed reasoned written reply, supported by documentation, within no more than 14 days. If the problem cannot be resolved, the Buyer shall have the right to refer the matter to a non-judicial consumer dispute resolution body.
- Consumer disputes shall be settled out of court by the State Consumer Rights Protection Service, Vilniaus g. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt.
- The buyer can submit requests or complaints via the electronic consumer dispute resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/