Marius Jancevičius working under a business license does not sell or transfer your Personal Data to any third party without your explicit consent. No third party may offer its goods or services to you through the electronic systems operated by Marius Jancevičius acting under a business license. Marius Jancevičius, acting under a business license does not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If Marius Jancevičius, acting under a business license, were to use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, your consent must be obtained and you must be given the opportunity to opt-out.
Marius Janceviciua, who operates under a business license, is guided by the following basic principles for the processing of Personal Data:
1. Personal data are collected for specified and legitimate purposes
2. Personal data are processed accurately and fairly
3. The processing of personal data is lawful
4. All information about the Personal Data processed is confidential
In processing and storing your Personal Data, Marius Jancevičius, acting under a business license, implements organisational and technical measures to ensure the protection of Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as against any other unauthorised processing. The processing of Personal Data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 27 April 2016.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
1. Process your orders for goods (after certain orders have been placed); 2. Issue financial documents (e.g. invoices);
3. Resolve problems related to the delivery of goods; 4. Meet other contractual obligations;
5. Process your enquiries;
6. For direct marketing purposes - only with the possibility to opt-out and with individual consent;
7. In the case of cookies, they are used:
You have the right to:
1. Request the rectification, destruction or suspension of the processing of your Personal Data where the processing is not in accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned European Regulation and other laws;
2. To object to the processing of your Personal Data;
3. Marius Jancevičius working under a business license, upon receipt of your request regarding the processing of your Personal Data, will provide you with a response no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of your request. Only requests concerning the processing of Personal Data submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.
4. Marius Jancevičius under a business license Members/Clients have the right to request the transfer or cancellation of information relating to their payment history and self-reported information. Such requests shall be executed within 30 days of receipt of the letter by email to email@example.com
The last update date of this document is 10/01/2022.